This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Is it really true that Correction Officers are only making themself safe? Isn’t the prison system is meant to help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- When you are on TV, ii you touch anywhere near you ear, you have advanced telecommunications available to you. 4 days ago
- Watching #FamilyMatters …great Black actors doing #White writers jokes. There is no #representation. Just white pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- In my opinion, women who believe they color their hair blond and can do it, are not brave enough to be brunette and work it #BrunettesRules 3 weeks ago
- How does anyone believe a California roll represents Japanese true sushi and why do you continue to support it. Foo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: User Profiles
I needed to report on the usage count of particular UPS user properties such as Skills and Responsibilities. If you look at the property in Central Administration, you can see a usage count on the screen. This field is populated … Continue reading →
In helping a group getting ready to launch My Sites and My Profile pages, I wanted to go through the User Properties and review their settings with this group. I went out to Microsoft to grab the MS version of … Continue reading →
Mark Arend has a great diagram at this post outlining the interaction between My Sites and User Profiles. I am working on a project at a client where I need this information right now so this is great to come … Continue reading →