This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- 4 of 5 stars to A Practical Guide to Stage Lighting by Steven Louis Shelley goodreads.com/review/show/16… 2 weeks ago
- So as long you only clearly just taken care of your family, you have done everything you should do and you have not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- So if you love your family,tell me why just protecting them is all you need to do? So tell me the logic that if you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Just like every other Helpdesk training, @netflix help is trained to say “I understand your feedback” rather than l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- U.S. to send $4.5 billion more to Ukraine for budget needs…I thought we should stop interfering!!! reuters.com/world/europe/e… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: User Profiles
I needed to report on the usage count of particular UPS user properties such as Skills and Responsibilities. If you look at the property in Central Administration, you can see a usage count on the screen. This field is populated … Continue reading →
In helping a group getting ready to launch My Sites and My Profile pages, I wanted to go through the User Properties and review their settings with this group. I went out to Microsoft to grab the MS version of … Continue reading →
Mark Arend has a great diagram at this post outlining the interaction between My Sites and User Profiles. I am working on a project at a client where I need this information right now so this is great to come … Continue reading →