This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
Follow Me on Twitter
- 4 of 5 stars to Earth Afire by Orson Scott Card goodreads.com/review/show/53… 6 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Earth Unaware by Orson Scott Card goodreads.com/review/show/53… 2 weeks ago
- Saint Louis County Library-Virtual Program: If You Love Neil Gaiman slcl.evanced.info/msignup/Detail…. Sounds interesting! Ju… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Why do men in American crime TV series need to be primarily alpha males and British are allowed to be anyone, even quirky? 1 month ago
- Is it really true that Correction Officers are only making themself safe? Isn’t the prison system is meant to help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Kerberos
St. Louis Day of .Net
Well, it is that time of year again. The St. Louis Day of .Net is coming around again this August 20-21. I just found out this week that I get to participate as a speaker for a third year in … Continue reading
SharePoint Saturday Ozarks Recap
On Saturday, June 12, I got the pleasure for a second year to present at SharePoint Saturday Ozarks. I sincerely enjoyed my time there again. Mark Rackley outdid himself again and put the event together beautifully. He is truly committed … Continue reading
Posted in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), Microsoft SharePoint, Ozarks, Presentations, Sharepoint Foundation 2010 (SPF 2010), SharePoint Saturday, SharePoint Server 2010 (SP 2010), SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0) Tagged Kerberos, Presentations Leave a comment