This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Is it really true that Correction Officers are only making themself safe? Isn’t the prison system is meant to help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- When you are on TV, ii you touch anywhere near you ear, you have advanced telecommunications available to you. 4 days ago
- Watching #FamilyMatters …great Black actors doing #White writers jokes. There is no #representation. Just white pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- In my opinion, women who believe they color their hair blond and can do it, are not brave enough to be brunette and work it #BrunettesRules 3 weeks ago
- How does anyone believe a California roll represents Japanese true sushi and why do you continue to support it. Foo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Technology and Software
MeasureUp provides practice exams which I use to prepare for Microsoft Certifications. One of their options for exams is the ability to download the exam and run it locally. I had trouble running them locally for quite awhile. I thought … Continue reading
Have you ever had this great recipe that you loved cooking over and over again? You got very comfortable with how to prepare the recipe and get it right every time. With time, something happens with that comfortable recipe and … Continue reading
If you have Windows servers that are exposed directly to the Internet so that their Service service is exposed, make you you get MS06-040 that was just released applied to your servers quickly. There is active exploitation and public exploit … Continue reading
First, I definitely want to start out this post by saying that I love what HP has been doing with their network teaming software on the Windows platforms. They are doing a great job on building teaming software that works … Continue reading