This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Is it really true that Correction Officers are only making themself safe? Isn’t the prison system is meant to help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- When you are on TV, ii you touch anywhere near you ear, you have advanced telecommunications available to you. 4 days ago
- Watching #FamilyMatters …great Black actors doing #White writers jokes. There is no #representation. Just white pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- In my opinion, women who believe they color their hair blond and can do it, are not brave enough to be brunette and work it #BrunettesRules 3 weeks ago
- How does anyone believe a California roll represents Japanese true sushi and why do you continue to support it. Foo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Kansas City (KC) User Group
It has been quite awhile since I have posted and I needed to get myself back into gear again. I have had a lot going on but I wanted to make blogging a priority this year and haven’t done well … Continue reading
I am looking forward to present next week in Kansas City, MO. I will be presenting on SharePoint 2010: Insights and BI. Here is where you can find me: Heartland Users Group: SharePoint Tuesday, December 8 at 7:00 p.m. SharePoint … Continue reading
The Windows Media video version of my KC Office Geeks SharePoint Updates presentation is available for download now. This presentation reviews what is in SharePoint updates, additional recommendations for other updates to apply, and the 25 step process for properly … Continue reading
I will be in KC on Thursday, November 6th for the Kansas City Office Geeks meeting to present on SharePoint Updates. They are a user group based out of Kansas City for people who work with Office Products, such as … Continue reading