This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Is it really true that Correction Officers are only making themself safe? Isn’t the prison system is meant to help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- When you are on TV, ii you touch anywhere near you ear, you have advanced telecommunications available to you. 4 days ago
- Watching #FamilyMatters …great Black actors doing #White writers jokes. There is no #representation. Just white pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- In my opinion, women who believe they color their hair blond and can do it, are not brave enough to be brunette and work it #BrunettesRules 3 weeks ago
- How does anyone believe a California roll represents Japanese true sushi and why do you continue to support it. Foo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Microsoft Windows Server
This post is focused on installing SQL Server 2008 on a Windows 2008 R2 server for those of only need to do a few installs. In other words, this is the quick fix. At the bottom of this post is … Continue reading
We had some developers wanting to use a Data Form Web Part (DFWP) in a site and access information through a web service on the internet. They were able to connect to the web service WSDL but when they went to Show … Continue reading
Mike Volodarsky has posted a great blog post explaining what different actions (stop, start, recyling, etc.) do to either a web site or application pool in IIS 7.0. From a SharePoint perspective, this helps to understand the mechanics of what … Continue reading
If you have Windows servers that are exposed directly to the Internet so that their Service service is exposed, make you you get MS06-040 that was just released applied to your servers quickly. There is active exploitation and public exploit … Continue reading
First, I definitely want to start out this post by saying that I love what HP has been doing with their network teaming software on the Windows platforms. They are doing a great job on building teaming software that works … Continue reading