This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Why if our acting world is open to diversity, why are black and white actors mostly from LA? Such a lie!!!! 12 hours ago
- So every advertising or soliciting peson who published today did not do it effectively because it wasnt important.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Being classically French trained doesn’t mean anything to me anymore. 2 weeks ago
- I love living in the Midwest and in St. Louis. Many things to enjoy. But I am regularly saddened by the way our ele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Grape pop tarts are back! #Woot! 1 month ago
Category Archives: Microsoft SQL Server
On Saturday, June 12, I got the pleasure for a second year to present at SharePoint Saturday Ozarks. I sincerely enjoyed my time there again. Mark Rackley outdid himself again and put the event together beautifully. He is truly committed … Continue reading
It has been quite awhile since I have posted and I needed to get myself back into gear again. I have had a lot going on but I wanted to make blogging a priority this year and haven’t done well … Continue reading
I am looking forward to present next week in Kansas City, MO. I will be presenting on SharePoint 2010: Insights and BI. Here is where you can find me: Heartland Users Group: SharePoint Tuesday, December 8 at 7:00 p.m. SharePoint … Continue reading
Alright, if you have been tracking the posts on the upcoming SharePoint release, you may very well say, “Yes, I know…I know. SQL Server needs to be 64-bit.” But I ask you to keep reading because I think there is … Continue reading
This blog post discusses the additional manual steps SharePoint Integrated Reporting Service instances will need in order to be fully patched correctly. As part of the October 2009 Microsoft Security Patch Release, the security patch MS09-062 contains fixes for SQL … Continue reading
This post is focused on installing SQL Server 2008 on a Windows 2008 R2 server for those of only need to do a few installs. In other words, this is the quick fix. At the bottom of this post is … Continue reading