This work by JD Wade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
DisclaimerThis is my own personal blog and the views or opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employers. All posts are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confer no rights.
- Is it really true that Correction Officers are only making themself safe? Isn’t the prison system is meant to help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- When you are on TV, ii you touch anywhere near you ear, you have advanced telecommunications available to you. 4 days ago
- Watching #FamilyMatters …great Black actors doing #White writers jokes. There is no #representation. Just white pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- In my opinion, women who believe they color their hair blond and can do it, are not brave enough to be brunette and work it #BrunettesRules 3 weeks ago
- How does anyone believe a California roll represents Japanese true sushi and why do you continue to support it. Foo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Microsoft Exchange Server
I mentioned in a previous post that I would post an update on how to block the beta version of Outlook 2007 while still allowing the production version to connect. I am late getting this out but wanted to post … Continue reading
Included in one of the recent updates to Exchange Best Practices Analzyer (ExBPA) is a new recommendation for Exchange 2003 servers. There is a Windows 2003 Post SP1 hotfix out for a Terminal Service-Working Set issue. So you may want … Continue reading
Now that Outlook 2007 Beta is publically available…have you considered that your users may have downloaded a copy and decided to connect it your production Exchange server? Did you know you can easily protect your server from these connections? The … Continue reading
The Exchange Team released version 1.0 of the Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant. They are putting out some great tools for making it easier to manage your Exchange environments. Keep it up folks! There is a post on You Had Me at … Continue reading